Tuesday, December 14, 2010

harry

Cortney has been begging me forever to get a babysitter so we can go watch the new Harry Potter movie. Cortney loves Harry Potter. He REALLY loves Harry Potter. I have been so stressed out and just had so much going on that getting a babysitter just didn't seem worth the pain. I knew I needed to try to take Cort the night before his surgery but didn't know how to make it work (with Rob being sick still). Cali said she would watch the kids, even though she had a crazy hectic day. I was in the WORST mood but decided to give it a go. We headed up to Jordan Commons so we could watch it at the IMAX (cortney insisted). We ate first at Pei wei, and then on to the movie. The second I got some food in me and was away from my kids I relax and started to have some fun.

Man the movie was so good...amazing on the IMAX. Wow. I loved every second of it. It was scary though. I almost screamed a couple of times because I was startled. Definitely scary for kids though. I was so glad we went. It ended up being so much fun.
Nothing like a horrible phone picture to document the night. Cortney said he wished the movie was 4 hours. :) it makes me so happy.

I have so much more to post about...but I have to go to bed. Tomorrow.

4 comments:

Angie said...

you guys are such a cute couple!! way to take some time for yourself. You've had a rough few weeks...you deserved it.

SW Portraits said...

food+no kids+a movie(NOT at home)=one good time!

tiff said...

I wished it would never end, I was ready to sit through 3 more hours of it. merry christmas.

Supercords said...

I love couple date nights. They keep my friends sane.