Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's day

St. Patty's is a funny holiday...Oshin kept wondering what all the green was about. It was very hard to explain to her what and why we celebrate this holiday.

since our husbands are out of town for March Madness...Cali and I decided to feed our kids together. We made green bread and had delish french toast with green whipped topping and Kneader's syrup. Yummy. I am not sure what Oshin thinks of this very american dish (well I don't know if it is american or not...but definitely not peruvian..that is for sure)

Crazy bad picture of the kids looking a little wild. The weather was perfect today so the kids were running around outside like a bunch of animals. It was fun seeing them all in green...except for tyson who is too cool for that.

Cali and I have 8 kids together, plus she was babysitting Dougie...plus Oshin...that makes 10. We fed 12 people...pretty crazy...that is one big family.


Henry and Fiona just holding hands. I love having these two babies so close together...it is awesome. Henry just kept looking at her like he wanted to eat her. hahaa
We took these three babies everywhere this week...and people kept asking if they were triplets. Funny.



I had to post this video of Fiona and Henry. It shows just how they are...Fiona crazy and moving all over the place and Henry a lump on a log just trying to get things in his mouth.

It was a good day.


I couldn't decide which video to put...by all means if you are not a grandma of these babies...do not feel the pressure to watch. I realize this is so boring...but not to a grandma all the way in spain.

7 comments:

Christensen's said...

I don't know why, but sometimes the videos won't pull up for me...oh well. We must have been thinking alike because we had green pancakes for dinner on St. Patrick's Day.

Samantha said...

Kate just said, "it's my babies!!" and then she said, "they're in grandma aha's seat!" haha. Smart girl.

Peggy Dee said...

I love that picture of all 3 babies. They all look shocked by what they are seeing! Could it be...

Tyson making funny faces?

Cali pole dancing?

Ashley putting down a book and picking up a mop?

... or did someone tell Fiona and Henry their heads would eventually get as big as Dougie's!


(You know I'm just kidding. I couldn't resist. Those are 3 of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Good work!)

gramyflys said...

I LOVE those videos of the twin cousins! Their little attempts at holding hands is the cutest thing EVER!!!

duke of earl said...

Dougie's head looks bigger than ever...

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

LOVE THE POST!!!!!!!
LOVE GRANDMA CONNIE

Allison said...

I'm not a grandma, but I love those videos! They are both getting so big....Hens bigger obviously! I love how Fiona kept checking in with Henry's hand, like she was making sure he was still there! They're so cute!