Sunday, March 07, 2010

See...he isn't always being made to cry

To make up for the crying video I posted the other day I had to post one of him laughing. Even with all of his laughing he looks like Oliver is making him nervous. Or maybe it is the camera...because he was REALLY laughing before cortney got out the camera.


Today my brother Mike came over. He came in and looked at the baby that Cortney was holding...and said "Hey, are you babysitting or something?" Cortney said "yeah I am babysitting...my own baby." Michael didn't even recognize Henry...he thought Cortney was watching some different baby. That is how much Henry has changed in the last little bit. I don't think I have seen Mike since my parents went on a mission...he really needs to come around more.

My lesson went well...I am not going to say I rocked it...but I was able to say what I wanted to say. I felt really good about it. And I finished just right on time. Always a good thing. I can't believe how crazy nervous I get.

6 comments:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

You letter to mom made her really feel good. Thank you.

Jory Ward said...

Out of the three people in this clip, Cort makes me laugh the most. With his little snickers.

Samantha said...

I love love the video of Henry crying. Sometimes I get nervous about having another baby but these videos reminded me how great it can be. haha. Little henry.

SW Portraits said...

Wow... Jory is really in love with Cort eh? So Hens looks sooooo different and has the CUTEST giggle!

Earl Family said...

Mikes comment cracked me up.

I think I will say the same thing if and when I ever see you again! It has been forever.

Angelique said...

For some reason it's weird to me that Oli is old enough to know how to make a baby laugh. Hmmm... I need to get over it.

Such a cute video. I love laughing babies.