Wednesday, August 05, 2009

oh my gosh....I am having a baby.

Now I know this is not news to any of you...but tonight it is to me. Cali called me from the store where they were having some sales and asked if I wanted them to get me some baby clothes. My immediate reaction was "yick" I don't know why...but that is what came out of my mouth. Up until now it just hasn't hit me. Then tonight when I saw what they had picked up. It HIT ME...oh my gosh I am having a baby. I little baby boy. It has been FOUR long years since I have had a little one. I can't even imagine it.


Here are the lovely things they got for me. I just stare and stare at them and think...what are these for?? How crazy. (although I got an email from a pregnancy site saying I have 74 days left...that is forever) 10 weeks. I know it will fly by though because Oliver is starting school, and I have a bunch of family things going on. (yay I head to Moses Lake on Saturday...can't wait to be back home)

In other boicefamily happenings Rob has been saying "holy Crap" the last two days. I don't know where he got it...it isn't one of mine that is for sure. I keep telling him not to say that to which he says "mom it's not a bad word"...I have been trying to explain that it isn't a "nice word" that it is rude. He doesn't quite get it.

8 comments:

Angie said...

You crack me up! I just love you. Can't wait to see you.

Cindy said...

Those are soooo cute! Where did they get them? Natalie is having a boy in November a few weeks after you and needs some things.

ashleyboice said...

cindy they picked them up at burlington coat factory. They always have really good prices for carter's baby stuff...which is one of my favorites. I love their gowns...my kids practically live in them for the first 3 months. But then again I have bad hands and it really helps not having to do any snaps up.

Scott & Tami said...

I am so excited for you....3 boys are so much fun!!!

Ashley Hall said...

That's so exciting. He really will be here before you know it. I love Carter's clothes too. Those are so adorable! I can't wait to see what he looks like. You have such cute boys!

Melissa B. said...

Have fun in ML. I just got back, I am never ready to leave.

emily said...

I was holding and bouncing my friend's 8 week-old the other day, and my biceps felt like they were going to fall right off. The thought came to me that I was so glad that he wasn't mine and that I got to give him back to his mom...until I realized that I'm going to be doing the SAME DANG THING in 14 weeks! BAZOIKS!! Four years is definitely too long between kids...you get too used to being out of baby mode. I'm glad we're in the same boat and you can commiserate.

duke of earl said...

he probably got it from Angelique...