Friday, November 16, 2012

Rob turned 7

First off...it snowed this last week. Tons of snow.  It was awesome. 



The 11th was Robert's birthday.  We spent all weekend celebrating.  Saturday we went to  Tucano's with a birthday coupon.  My kids love that place.  They tried every kind of meat and went through the salad bar numerous times.  It was great family fun.  Cali watched Theo (while he slept) so we were able to go without being too stressed out.

After Tucano's we went to Blickenstaff's...Rob had some cash from my parents and he picked out a mini measuring tape (of course) and a pen that can write in 10 colors.  While we were there Henry peed on the floor.  It was everywhere.  I tried to clean it up with Oliver's jacket but it was just smearing it everywhere.  Ahhhh.  So I had to go up to the counter and ask for paper towels.  I told them Henry peed on the floor and they gave me some Kaboom to clean up the mess with.


Tucanos


That night Cortney and I went with Cali and Joey to the BYU game.  It was soOOOO cold out and the stadium was covered in snow.  We wore snow clothes and still had a ton of fun, but came home a little after halftime...BYU was super ahead anyways. 



 Sunday, Ty, Cameron and Leah came over and we had dinner and dessert to Celebrate our Rob.

Monday after school I picked up Cali's kids and took the 6 oldest to Trafalga.  Cali stayed home with the 4 babies and I think she definitely got the short end of the stick.



 Rob made it to the top a million times. 
 The group.



 Once we got home I ran and picked up a cake. 

Rob is growing up.  It is hard to believe really.  He is learning to help, to share, and to take care of his brothers.  He has a very special relationship with Theo.  They just get along so well.  They look so much alike too.  He is really starting to read, and I get the opportunity to help his reading group on Thursdays and help again in class on Friday.  He loves when he sees me at school.  He is so much like me (in good ways and BAD).  He loves loves his taekwando and does the splits non stop.  He loves his teacher.  He loves bacon and soft pretzels with cheese.  What a good boy.  

In other news....
I sit around doing this all the time...

This dude just wants me to sit on the floor so he can crawl all over me.  If I sit on the couch or bed he isn't having it.  What a cutie. (he is turning 1 next week) Sooo thankful for him. 

No comments: