Friday, February 03, 2012

My life be like...


So I snapped a couple little videos with my phone the other day as Henry, Theo and I laid in bed watching Incredibles (currently the movie of the month...we watch it almost everyday).  This is what having a new baby (and a 2 year old baby) looks like.  Messy bed.  2 year old without clothes on (or wearing the same thing for a week).  Bottles everywhere.  It's a mess.  Seriously.  It also has some pretty sweet moments like this too though.  Since Cali is sick pregnant and I have this new guy, I haven't gotten out much.  The bishopric came by last week and I think it was the first time Henry saw other people in a week.  He was acting like a crazy person, showing off so bad.  I have only seen Cali once this week.  Luckily I had visiting teaching and a visit from Linh to give me a little adult conversation.



Also...my neck is out this week. Bad neck...bad times. I don't know why this happens to me. I am deciding today to start getting better (haaahh). I have to. I don't want to sound like I am complaining about my life. I love it. Really, I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments: