Sunday, July 26, 2009

arggghhh

I am so frustrated today. Seriously one of those days when you just want to scrap everything...and crawl back into bed. Are my kids even going to turn out?? Oliver teases Rob non stop, every second of the day. Everything he does he does to annoy someone. And Rob and I have a stubborn showdown every single day. Today he threw a huge tantrum because I told him he couldn't have pop inside (only outside) and he wanted to do it anyway. So here we were having a 20 minute battle of wills...about something I don't even care about. But he has to obey me, right??

On lighter news Cortney and I got SOOO much done yesterday. This nesting thing rules. I wish I had the desire to get everything done all the time. I took some pictures and I will post later today.

No comments: