Saturday, August 10, 2013

August part 1

In August I went to girls camp. I only went for one night because my ride got homesick and wanted to leave. :(  I had to wake up at like 6 or so to go and I woke up with horrible stomach flu.  BOOO.  I was sick most of my time up there. 


 Bus ride up. I was feeling it big time. 

 Here is Theo loving me when I got there.  It was hard being away from him and he was SOOO happy to see me. 
 I had to take this picture of the person driving me home.  I don't know her at all but she drove 25 mph the WHOLE WAY HOME.  On roads that were like 45-55 mph.  It was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.  I couldn't believe it and it was super annoying. 


After I got home we headed up to the cabin for the neighborhood appreciation party.  It was so fun. There were games, scavenger hunts, crafts, food, raffles, horse shoes, darts…lots of stuff happening the whole time.  Cali and Joey came too. Joey loved it and was playing different games the whole time.  The kids all won tons of prizes.  It was such a good time. 





 Joey playing the guitar and singing.

 The sleeping set up

 Fishing





 Fiona scared.  haha

Joey playing poker

No comments: