Friday, September 18, 2009

ultrasound

I had my ultrasound yesterday. Everything looked good. They said the baby is in the 26th percentile (modern day technology is pretty amazing) which is maybe smaller then my other babies but still fine.

Having an ultrasound so late in your pregnancy is weird. The baby was so squished...poor thing. You couldn't really see anything because of how snug it was in there. I did get a good view of his face, with his foot pressed right up to it. He looks I think like robbie...round cheeks and nose.

I can't wait.

I bought baby diapers, wipes, nursing stuff (yup...I think I am nursing...my RA doctor says I should be able to and be medicated....we will see how it goes...mostly I am worried about infections since my medications are immune suppressants), pacifiers, gas drops (for the baby hahaha), and baby soap. All stuff I haven't had to have around for 4 years. I hope I can get back into the hang of things.

6 comments:

Kim said...

So glad to hear that everything looks okay. There's nothing wrong with a small baby...Elsie was only 5 lbs. 10 oz. :)

Have fun getting ready for baby. It brings back good memories just reading about it.

Angelique said...

How can little babies fit inside of us? It's so crazy but so, so awesome.

duke of earl said...

you are going to be awesome...you don't know how to be anything else...

Melissa B. said...

Oh good, glad to hear the baby is fine. It's funny all the things you have to start toting around again. Good luck.

PJ said...

This is from: Toddand Erin
Nursing but need supplementing? Enfamil LIPIL® Formulas. Free sample Click Here

bBchronicles said...

I'm so excited for you (well, not the uncomfortable part) - glad the doc is keeping close track of you and the baby! PS) it's ALMOST over!