Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yiiiick.

In case you've been wondering where I have been lately...
I didn't want to post about this but...it turns out it is encompassing every single aspect of my life...and I can't blog about anything without letting it out of the bag. So here it is...I am PREGNANT. Now most people in my life know this already. I mean come on...all it takes is one look at me and you know. I can't really hide anything when I am this sick. OHhhhh I am so sick. It is a good thing I forget just how sick I get or I am afraid Oliver would be our only child. I am only man...eight...weeks along. Which means I have only been sick two weeks...two weeks that I haven't felt like blogging. And it has felt like an eternity. Ohhh and on a side note...yes, that ugly blanket that I am sleeping with is for real. I have had that comforter since i was 15 or so. It is just so comfy. I finally realized a couple of years ago when I was wanting to take it with me on trips that I am a grown woman with a blankie. Yikes. It really is the perfect thickness and size though. So anyone that was ever in my room in highschool just might recognize it.
Because I have been so sick my kids...
look like a bunch of homeless kids. Seriously...take a look at that face and I think he wore this outfit for a week straight. Luckily we did take him for a hair cut last week so they both look a little better now.

I don't know why Rob was all about mean faces this day...but take a look at his hair. Oliver on the other hand, I am sure is wearing the same thing to school everyday. I actually told his teacher I was pregnant sick so she wouldn't think I was just crazy.

Now because I am so sick this is what Cortney looks like 99 percent of the time....
Rob is climbing on him non stop. I feel so bad for Cortney. He is really having to take care of us. Last night when he was making dinner I heard the boys say "not top ramen again". I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Everyday I have been sick I have wanted to blog about how helpful it has been to have him around. But of course how could I do that without letting everyone know just why he was helping me. He really is like a single stay at home mom right now and I really appreciate him.

So that is it. I am sick. So sick. But also so excited to have another kid someday. It has been four years since I have been pregnant. The kids are so stoaked...although every time I hear them say a prayer they say "bless mommy that she can get better". Anyways...that is where I've been....and I guess where I will be for the next 5 or so weeks (fingers crossed). Sorry if I don't post...but trust me it would be boring and...pretty depressing. Its late and night time is the best part of the day for me (SLEEP) so goodnight.

14 comments:

cort said...

I feel so bad for you mama, hang in there. Only like 200 more days of feeling crappy:) I am soooo sorry!

Supercords said...

Hope you feel better Ash. Love those pictures of Rob though. He really does look homeless. :)

khepworth said...

Yay! Congratulations Guys!!!
I wondered what was up with that comment Cort left on our blog a while back.

Ash, welcome to the I'm Pregnant and not blogging or doing a dang thing group. I haven't blogged in a month. And as of one week ago, I finally peeled my sickly body off the couch for the first time in 3 mos. Finally, the sickness is going away......a little bit.

Angelique said...

Justin came home the other day and said that you are SO sick. I feel awful for you and can't imagine being so sick while pregnant. I hope it goes away sooner this time. I will bring dinner over one of these nights (probably next week sometime).

Mandi said...

Congrats! Sam let it slip when we saw her but I was waiting til it was public to say congrats! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Earl Family said...

Oh Ash. My heart aches for you. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

Adri said...

Congrats! Sorry you feel yucky. I was really sick with Myleigh - maybe you're having a girl. :) You'll have to let me know how you like the bigger age gap. IF we have another one it will be a big age gap for us too.

Lindsay said...

I know how you feel. I am 14 weeks and finally feeling better. I have never felt so crapy before. My husband cooked every night for about 7 weeks. Hang in there.

Cassidy said...

Congratulations! Sorry about being sick! That sucks. I actually do recognize that blanket, even though I'm sure I was never in your room. I was at your house plenty though, which is where it must look familiar. I have a blanket too. It's green and soft and i love it. Nothing like a blanket to comfort you!

Cindy said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! I know you've been wanting to have another one. How nice to have Cortney. What a great guy. My hubby is like that too. I don't know what I'd ever do without him. Here's hoping for some 'feel better' days real soon!

Heather said...

Ashy, man I feel for you girlfriend. I hate those SICK days......although I was one of the lucky ones and didn't get sick. I do however know what it feels like to speewwww your guts out. YUCK, just talking about it give me the heebee geebees. Hang in there.

lanita said...

HURRAY! What exciting news, Ash!I'm glad Cortney is around to pick up the pieces. What a good husband you have. Hang in there, girl.

The Kraus House said...

I am so sorry that you are sick, its one of those things you forget when your not and remember really quick when you are. It really is the type of sick where you just start to feel a lil crazy. Hope all is better soon. Love you guys and congrats.

Holly said...

Oh I am so sorry Ashley! I hate being pregnant because I get so sick too! I'm glad you have a good husband and boys to help take care of you! Congratulations!!