Friday, March 13, 2009

bumpits

Oliver just came up to me and said...
"mom you would never want "bumpits" because you would never want your hair to look like that"
Me: "what?"
Oliver: "Kaeden's mom wears them every day to pick him up from school. You would never want your hair to look like that."

at this point I realize he is talking about a product that is in an infomercial...that makes your hair look like this...




Then he said "when you are sick you always wear your hair the same."

Hahahaa.  He is so funny.  It is funny to me that even my little boy realizes no one should ever rat their hair this much.  

He also keeps telling me that we need a gold envelope so we can send our gold in and get money. 

oh and p.s.
no offense to anyone who really likes really big hair...

8 comments:

lysh said...

I know I am going to feel self conscience next time I see Oliver. He will size me up in two seconds and ask why my hair and clothes are retarded. What a fashion forward kid!

Adri said...

That's really funny. I've never seen that before. I would totally expect a product like that in Utah. The "tease" and the "bump" are what make "Utah hair", right?

Mandi said...

Oh man, that is hilarious.... he must see a lot of ratting out there...

tiff said...

my kids know all of the infomercials too-does that mean I let them watch too much tv?

duke of earl said...

great, now i feel like i have to get rid of my bumpit...

SW Portraits said...

Jory and I laughed so hard when we read this post!

mumovearls said...

You know I've noticed this same commercial on lately! It makes me laugh every time... You know my kids actually love infomercials too they are always saying mom you should get that! It's soooo Awesome! Yah! it always is just what I need! -n

Camille said...

....you know.....you did marry into a Rexburg family & you do live in Utah- so you are sorta required to have that hairdo.