Wednesday, July 23, 2008

out of nowhere.

my kids are sick. Oliver yesterday before summer camp said his stomach hurt...but he had a dentist appointment later in the day and I thought he was just trying to get out of it. When it was time to go he really was feeling hot...and he hadn't eaten his lunch. He was so amazing at the dentist....he is such a brave kid. But then by the time we got home...you could just see it in his face. Sick. Then all night he woke up pretty delusional. One time laughing and screaming...and wouldn't respond to me at all. Rob too seemed feverish this morning...and grumpy. Oliver is so sweet when he is sick...but Rob just gets so grumpy. So today we are locked in...trying not to get anyone else sick. Man...I wish I had a book to read.


Yesterday rob was in a carseat like this...

the kind with the bar that comes down infront of them. And when I went to get him out I flipped the bar up and forgot that he had a cupcake in his hand.
There he was with it squished in his face and the bar squishing it more and more. Ohhh it was the classic cream pie in your face. Sooo funny. Although he didn't think so.

6 comments:

Earl Family said...

sorry your kids are sick. That really stinks. Thanks for coming to the party. The cupcake picture cracks me up. Awesome.

Stan said...

That cupcake story is so funny! I laughed and laughed.

Evan said...

Laughed out loud at the cupcake story! I'm not looking forward to when our child gets their first sickness. I hear it's not very fun.

Corinne said...

That is a great picture! Definitely classic, and he doesn't look too upset by it

Jared said...

That's hillarious! Good thing you took a picture to remember it...priceless. It seems it couldn't have worked out better had you even planned it.

{natalie} said...

haha, poor rob. yesterday when i was posting the picture of the boys under the trampoline, Add said, "That's Rob!" it was so cute.

i'm sorry they are sick. that stinks!