Monday, October 29, 2007

picture update

I downloaded some of Cali's pictures today. We are together a lot so her pictures usually are just what I would have taken.

Here the are the kids at Burger King in Idaho City. By the outlet mall in Boise. We stopped there for lunch on the way down and on the way back this time. We usually stop at the McDonalds in Baker but we thought the kids could use a change of location. Plus this playland was big and usually empty. Tyson would help Robert and Jack would help Carolina. It was a great time.



I didn't want to leave out miss Grace...she is so cute. And so good on trips. She is such a happy little girl (she is 1 tomorrow!!).
This picture cracks me up! My mom and dad sleeping after Linh and Isaac's wedding. They were soooo tired. I love that my uncle Tom is sitting with them. He is watching a game of some sort.
Here are all the sisters...minus Sam (sigh). We took Linh to Mimi's for an informal bridal shower a couple of days before the wedding.
It is hard to tell what this picture is but when we went home last time every room was filled. (having Ike and Justin married is new for us...usually single boys have to find a couch somewhere...we are running out of single boys). Cali and I were considered a couple and we shared the bed while Carolina, Oli Tyson and Jack slept on the floor. It was crazy. It was really hard to get up in the night because there were kid arms and legs everywhere. It is my old room from highschool...so it was fun to be back in there. I have so many memories in that room.
Rob and Carolina playing Cootie at Grandma Connie's.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love seeing these pictures. I haven't seen your old bedroom for a long time...crazy! By the way, you girls are lookin' very cute.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

You have such good looking parents. Rob will do anything for food. I love these pictures. Merle told me this morning on the walk about them.