Sunday, January 14, 2007

Saturday day 10

Breakfast: Omlet, two turkey sausages...so yummy i love them, you can barely tell they are turkey.
Lunch: String cheese and lunchmeat.
Dinner: A big salad made by my dear Cortney...He is becoming quite the gourmet.
Dessert: A serving size bowl (small) of CarbSmart Rocky Road Icecream (the almonds in it are to die for). It is my favorite Icecream treat. YUM.

Boring day nothing new. When you are writing everything you eat you realize how redundant this diet is. It really makes food boring. Which is a good thing. Food in my regular life is very exciting. It is all I think about. So boring is good. I did walk my 10000 steps today. We went all over town and I just walked my bum off. It is definatly getting easier and easier to get done though. I won't do it on Sunday but back to business on Monday.

No comments: